What is Panel Planner?
Order, pricing and updates
Equipment and Panels
- Simple to browse equipment explorer, with views by manufacturer and by type
- Equipment item preview
- Search equipment feature
- Automatic updates over the internet
- over 1500 equipment entries
- User can add it´s own custom equipment, from a scan or JPG file
- User can modify any entry in the equipment menu
- Information stored in XML, leading edge standards
- Drag and drop placement
- Multiple levels of zoom
- Work in Faceplate view
- Work in Template view (cutout)
- View the Top view of the panel (equipment depth)
- Align-Distribute tools
- Assign a specified space between objects tool
- Rulers and guides
- Work in INCHES, CM, or PT
- Snap to guides. Selectable hotspot.
- Project Browser
- Detailed Information pane
- Able to assign-modify dimensions to placed items (faceplate and template data)
- Color labels-placards
- Marquee selection
- Multiple open documents
- Copy and paste between open documents
Import, Export and Print
- Import 2.9.x projects using the convert tool.
- Import SVG, JPG, PNG graphics (when adding used-added equipment)
- Export template cutout in DXF, actual size.
- Export faceplate and template views in PNG, JPG, and PDF, in several sizes.
- Export equipment summary to TXT and HTML
- Print faceplate and template views in actual size (tiled over multiple pages) or fit in window.
- eData Update Center, for automated update of the panel templates and fixes-improvements to the application
- Graphics in SVG, for crispier detail and more accurate diplay.
- Over 300 different panel templates.
|(hybid format: Mac and PC)
Panel Planner software comes with a 30-daymoney back guarantee.details