What is Panel Planner?
Order, pricing and updates
Equipment and Panels
You may ask what the "J" stands for? It stands for Java, the propgramming language our software uses.
Why Java? We wanted to make the most versatile, extendable application, and we selected java as the appropiate solution, since it is not platform-specific, has leading edge standards and supports the additional technologies we wanted to implement on this project.
Data in XML. XML (extended markup language) has become the standard in data exchenge technologies, and thus, having the data information in XML makes the application easier to maintain, the data easier to exchange and the update posibilities endless, since the data is in a uniform web aware standard.
Graphics in SVG. Scalable Vector Graphics is soon to become the standard in graphics formats, because is an open standard, strongly backed by its XML foundation, and it is an elegant solution to display graphics in an application, because it is resolution independant, allows for morphing (between template and faceplate view), and it is easier to maintain than Bitmap images. Also, it allows One Mile Up to continue its lifelong commitment to vector graphics.
- Java 1.4.x Runtime environment (JRE 1.4.x)
get it here
(Not yet tested with Sun´s JRE 1.5, Windows Installer will not work without JRE 1.4.x installed.)
- 256Mb RAM
- 250Mb free space in your Hard Disk
- Internet Connection for Database and Application updates
- Windows 98, 2000, XP with Sun´s JRE (does not work properly with Microsoft JRE)
- Pentium III or higher processor (733Mhz or higher recommended)
- Comes with Windows Installer. (Needs JRE 1.4, does not work with JRE 1.5)
- Macintosh OS X 10.3 or higher with the most recent Software Updates (Does not work with OS X 10.2.8 or System 9)
- G3 or higher processor (733Mhz or higher recommended)
- Comes in Disk Image for simple Mac-like installation.
Linux and other OS
- Any operating system that supports a fully compliant J2SE 1.4.x JRE
- Comes as a Tarball, with no dependencies.
- Not available online. Please notify that you want this flavor when ordering by sending a mail to ppsupport at onemileup.com
|Price: $295.00 (hybid format: Mac and PC)
Panel Planner software comes with a 30-day money back guarantee.details