What is Panel Planner?
Order, pricing and updates
Equipment and Panels
You may ask what the "J" stands for? It stands for Java, the propgramming language our software uses.
Why Java? We wanted to make the most versatile, extendable application, and we selected java as the appropiate solution, since it is not platform-specific, has leading edge standards and supports the additional technologies we wanted to implement on this project.
Data in XML. XML (extended markup language) has become the standard in data exchenge technologies, and thus, having the data information in XML makes the application easier to maintain, the data easier to exchange and the update posibilities endless, since the data is in a uniform web aware standard.
Graphics in SVG. Scalable Vector Graphics is soon to become the standard in graphics formats, because is an open standard, strongly backed by its XML foundation, and it is an elegant solution to display graphics in an application, because it is resolution independant, allows for morphing (between template and faceplate view), and it is easier to maintain than Bitmap images. Also, it allows One Mile Up to continue its lifelong commitment to vector graphics.
- 512Mb RAM
- 1 GB free space in your Hard Disk
- Internet Connection for Database and Application updates
- Windows 7/8/10+, XP.
- Pentium III or higher processor (733Mhz or higher recommended)
- Macintosh OS X 10.8.3 or higher with the most recent Software Updates (Users of 10.7 please call for a special edition.)
- G3 or higher processor (733Mhz or higher recommended)
- Comes in Disk Image for simple Mac-like installation.
|(hybid format: Mac and PC)
Panel Planner software comes with a 30-day money back guarantee.details